1. Persistent Tooth Pain: Experience ongoing tooth pain that radiates to your jaw, other teeth, or even your face.
2. Sensitivity to Touch or While Eating: Feel pain when you eat or touch the affected tooth.
3. Boil or Pimple Formation: Observe the formation of a boil or pimple on the gums, which may discharge pus.
4. Discoloration: Notice the tooth appearing darker than usual due to compromised blood supply.
5. Cracked or Chipped Teeth: Be aware that cracked or chipped teeth can increase the risk of bacterial infection.
6. Swollen Jaw: Notice a swollen jaw caused by the accumulation of pus that hasn’t been drained.
7. Sensitivity to Temperature: Experience sensitivity to cold and hot food and drinks.
Do I really need a root canal treatment?
Root canal treatment becomes necessary when the infection within your tooth reaches the vital tissue or pulp. This condition often leads to pain, sensitivity, and localized swelling in the affected area. If you suspect the need for a root canal, it is crucial to visit a nearby dentist. An IOPA X-ray will be conducted to confirm the diagnosis before proceeding with the treatment.
What to Expect During a Root Canal Treatment?
A Detailed Look at the Root Canal Treatment Procedure
The root canal treatment procedure encompasses three primary steps:
1. Accessing the Canals: The endodontist gains access to the canals that house the vital tissue within your tooth.
2. Cleaning and Shaping: The canals are meticulously cleaned and shaped to ensure the removal of any infected or damaged tissue.
3. Filling and Restoration: The canals are filled with a biocompatible and inert restorative material to provide stability and prevent reinfection.
Do You Always Need a Crown after a Root Canal?
Preserving the Tooth: Post-Treatment Care
After a successful root canal treatment, the treated tooth may become hollow and brittle, making it vulnerable to fractures if left unprotected. To ensure long-term stability and protection, it is recommended to place a high-quality, durable post-endodontic filling and a full coverage crown. Although certain cases, especially non-discolored anterior teeth, may function without a crown, the majority of cases benefit from this additional safeguard.
What is the price of RCT in Noida?
Understanding the Financial Aspect: Root Canal Treatment Costs
The cost of root canal treatment Noida can vary depending on the complexity of the case. On average, the treatment cost ranges between Rs. 3,500/- to Rs. 6,000/-. It is advisable to consult with your dentist for a more accurate estimate based on your specific dental needs.
What are the positive effects of root canal?
Root canal treatment offers numerous benefits that contribute to your overall oral health and well-being:
1. Prevents Tooth Loss: By addressing the underlying infection and preserving the natural tooth, root canal treatment helps prevent tooth loss.
2. Prevents Infection of Neighboring Teeth: Eliminating the infection in the affected tooth prevents it from spreading to neighboring teeth, preserving their health.
3. Boosts Aesthetics of Teeth: Restoring and preserving the affected tooth’s structure enhances the overall appearance of your smile.
4. Prevents Jawbone Degeneration: By saving the natural tooth and maintaining proper alignment, root canal treatment helps prevent jawbone degeneration.
5. Enhances Oral and Overall Health: Eliminating the infection and restoring dental health positively impacts your overall well-being.
Experience Quality Dental Care in Noida
For professional and experienced root canal treatment, look no further than Dr. Guls Dental Clinic in Noida. With over 15 years of experience in clinical dentistry, Dr. Gul Zehra specializes in a wide range of dental procedures, including Root Canal Treatment, Dental Fillings, RCT – Single Sitting, Dental X-Ray, Dental Implant, Ceramic Crowns & Bridges Fixing. Dr. Gul Zehra’s expertise in cosmetic dentistry sets her apart, ensuring exceptional aesthetic results and overall dental wellness.
To schedule an appointment or make an inquiry, contact Dr. Guls Dental Clinic today at (+91) 97038 78600 or submit your details through our website.