The Cost of Braces: Are they affordable?
A perfect smile rhymes with a perfect life. Undeniably, crooked, or widely spaced teeth are bound to prevent us from having the perfect smile. So, what is the solution? Braces!
Yet, as an informed consumer, the first question you may have is – Are Braces affordable?
Let us try to answer this question.
How much do Dental Braces Cost in Noida?
There are various types of braces. They serve different purposes and look somewhat different from each other. To find the best fit, you must seek the answer to how much do braces cost. We have explained the category wise costing of braces below:
Generally, when one talks of braces this is the kind that comes to mind. So, how much do braces cost in the case of metal braces? The cost is in the range of INR 18,000 to INR 35,000.
Braces stay on for at least 18 months. That is a long period. Since metal braces stand out, alternative options such as ceramic braces can be of value. Made of ceramics, these braces replicate the appearance of real teeth. They cost somewhere in the range of INR 30,000 to INR 55,000.
Lingual braces are also known as incognito braces as they are practically invisible. They stay behind the teeth and cost about INR 72,000 to INR 1,90,000.
These are clear in appearance and work as aligners for the teeth. Invisalign is like a mouthguard. How much do braces cost in the case of Invisalign? They cost us around INR 60,000 or more.
Understanding the benefits?
The benefits of braces must outweigh the braces’ cost, only then would the choice of buying these would be a just one. Let us dive right into understanding the benefits:
- For Metal Braces
- Metal Braces are a good treatment for misaligned, overcrowded, and protruding teeth.
- They work well for extreme cases.
- They work quickly and are durable. A decent choice for the braces’ cost.
- Expect to have a super healthy mouth for life.
- For Ceramic Braces
- Ceramic braces look like teeth. Therefore, less visible as compared to metal braces.
- They align teeth at the same speed as metal braces.
- They even come in different colors. This is a good feature against the braces’ cost.
- For Lingual Braces
- Lingual Braces sit at the back of the teeth making them invisible to an onlooker.
- If one has bite problems, Lingual Braces help solve them.
- They come with customization based on comfort.
- For Invisalign
- Compared to other alternatives, Invisalign offers lesser alignment. But, it is also invisible.
- Invisalign is removable and hence offers better cleanliness.
- With it, you can eat anything you desire.
- It is quite comfortable due to the soft plastic material.
How much are braces as a good bargain: Dental Braces Cost in Noida?
So, are braces a good bargain or not? Now we know, how much Dental Braces Cost in Noida and what are their benefits, the next step is to analyze the cost against the benefits. Below is the comparative analysis:
For kids and teenagers, the popular choice is metal braces. According to us, they are a good choice because they work quickly. Since at such a young age appearance is not primary, therefore, Metal Braces could be a good choice. The cost is affordable.
If you want to style things up, then Ceramic Braces are the right fit for you. How much are braces as a good bargain for Ceramic Braces, would yield the answer – A good bargain indeed!
They are invisible. But this invisibility comes with a high cost. Lingual braces are the costliest option. When pitched against the benefits, they seem quite expensive.
How much are braces as a good bargain for Invisalign? For invisibility, comfort, and easy cleanliness, Invisalign seems like a good bargain. But for lesser skills of alignment, it seems like an okay bargain.
Overall, it is for you to decide, which one suits your needs better and how much can you spend.